On 7/24/2022 at 11:23 AM, bungy said:

2B401015-5C75-47EE-9A24-812E50A7ADAD.jpeg

All setup and running, however, only two witnesses in the past 48 hours.

Having just watched a youtube interview with the COO of Helium, very disappointed with their approach.

Basically, from the 1st of August HNT will halve. Their logic is, you bought a minor to be part of the new peoples network, not for reward.

And what little reward is out there today, will halve on the 1st August.

Am I missing something, or is this a good take of the helium market??

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!   I'm in the US.

I'm getting the same LED's shown above and cannot find hotspot on Helium app after scanning with bluetooth on.

Here's my SN:  LD1NTV01031373

I don't know what to do and I'm having a hard enough time deciding to order another 10 miners if they have to plugged in for 24 to 72 hours hardwired initially in the first place.

Please fix and respond.  Thanks!

I'm going to lock down this thread now as it's getting a lot of replies/views.

If you are having the onboarding issue that states your miner can't be found on the onboarding server then please email [email protected] with your units mac address and animal name. Also open port 22 on TCP and UDP so that Linxdot staff can access your miner. Only send 1 email and wait for a response DON'T email more than once before they reply otherwise you'll drop to the bottom of the list. 

If you have anymore technical issues then still email [email protected] and describe your issue. 

You can also join the Linxdot discord (https://discord.gg/WVCGn5NN36) and get verified by creating a ticket then, once verified, you will have access to a troubleshooting channel.